Thursday, December 18, 2008

call um like you see um...

I am so full of thanks today. I have to say, this week has been so amazing considering I've been flying solo on the parent thing for 7 days. School has been so much fun this week. The kids bring so much joy to my heart. I love being a teacher. I really do. Their parents are all so generous as well. They have been MORE than kind, and have piled us high with Holiday presents!!! You have to love that. I can't explain the way or reason that I feel like I'm in a time of very real transition right now though. I don't even really know what that means... I just feel something coming. I am so ready.

Thank you God for my beautiful baby boy. He is the high-light of all my days.
Thank you for giving me a sister. I can't even tell you what a mess I would be without her.
Thank you for so many other wonderful things that fill my heart and life with peace, even when I don't feel peaceful.

Thank you for the creativity in me. Make it something beautiful...
(These are the little holders that I made to hold the gift cards for Elliott's awesome teachers!)

I am so thankful. For all of you...

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Aww, yay! Elliott looks super cute in the "puppy vest" :) It kinda looks like its eating his face though. Hmm.