Monday, January 5, 2009

Coming soon to a life near you...

I really am so proud of Seth (and every-one involved) for knocking his first feature film out into existence last summer. I can't wait til' it all comes together, and debuts summer 09'. Let the editing and sleepless nights begin...
PS: Ben Worley, I doubt you read my blog. But you are a freaking talented kid. I can't wait until I'm 80, and you're 71. We can have wheelchair races, and throw Kleenex boxes at Matt. Also... we will have no teeth. And Seth will think our names are Viking and Robart.

1 comment:

KK said...

I just realized that I didn't have a link to your blog from mine. And while that is no earth shattering matter, I'm not sure how or why that happened. But its fixed now. Just wanted to let you know I didn't leave you off on purpose. (Since I know you've lost HOURS of sleep over this matter...)