Sunday, January 4, 2009

I have been meaning to post my goals for this new year they call 2009, but I just can't. I wrote them all down, and I know them by name. I know exactly where I want to be this time next year. Well... not exactly. I just have high hopes. I almost don't want to publish them here. Instead I will keep them close to my heart, and I'll keep you all posted on how it's going. Let's just say for now... I want to find myself inside of this mess that I've made. I want her to be lovely in every way, and to give back all that she has been given. To be blessed, and to bless. To be creative, endearing, in-love, and never sitting still. To breathe in moments of beauty from which she will inevitably part ways. Her destination never ending her journey, and the Lord always the King of her heart...

No comments: