Thursday, February 12, 2009

Is it Friday yet? Seriously...

Maybe I'm just a freak... but I'm super obsessed with Montessori math right now. Fractions:
halves, and fourths, and all that jazz...
paperwork...
smarty-kids...
OK, so here's the real deal: It's been a LONG week. Seth and I have been sharing a car for 5 days, and it's been insane. I feel like it should be March 27th 2017 by now! SERIOUSLY!!! So, Sammy and Eli picked us up from school today, and I have never seen so much misery...
total depression...
passing notes about how much life sucks...
fighting, stealing, cheating?.. who really knows...
All I know is that we had a terrible afternoon with these two. They were sick and fussy, and all the yucky moods combined plus a billion. Please God let this week be over tomorrow!

The Freakin' End.

1 comment:

samantha.sapp said...

um, yeah. worst play date ever. like, worst in the existence of all play dates. i'm exhausted.