Saturday, February 7, 2009

This past summer, I spent a good number of nights lying awake because my husband was out filming his first-ever feature length film, in the middle of the freaking night. And then, at 2, 3, 4 o'clock am, he would come strolling in, banging his equipment about, and I would be paranoid beyond reason that our 10 month old would be suddenly awakened, and I would be up til' 6 am, only to repeat this sequence of events all over again the very next day! I regretfully, was not the most supportive wife during this time. You should talk to some of the other people who worked on this project, and I'm sure they would agree!
But tonight, while I watched the "not-so-rough" cut of this movie with Seth, I was just completely blown away by how good it is!!! Seriously. I am, as my husband would agree, VERY hard to impress. The Time Closet is very impressive. I am so proud of every-one involved! So as fate would have it, my loss of sleep did not turn out to be for nothing. I would gladly lose sleep for this again. And again, and again, and again!
Also, is there anyone out there who loves pumpkin muffies from Panera more than me and the Ellie-man? I doubt it.


3 comments:

NiTasha said...

1. i can't wait to see it.
2. AHAHAHAHA.
3. i want a muffin.

KK said...

You're leading poor little Elliott down such a terrible path. Pumpkin muffies? Really? You've corrupted him.

Mary Lindsey said...

Harps and I will go eat pumpkin muffies with you two any day!!! They are my favorite, and I MUST corrupt Harps with the yumminess!!

Can't wait to see the Time Closet... you think I can get a special viewing since I will be laid up in bed with a GIAGANTOR stomach?

Love you!

ML