Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Another new painting...

raindrops and a dino tail.

I am currently trying to decide what to do with all of my artistic energy. I know that some of you really want to see the book I did, but I kinda started over! Yikes! I didn't completely scratch anything, but I realized the illustrations were far more interesting than the story. I will keep you posted. I do plan to finish it on a happy note. There is also another story idea swirling around in my head. AND... I just might decide to open a little shop up here. We'll see...

Soooooooooo much to do. Soooooooooo little time. duh.

Love,

Arley.

1 comment:

Mary Lindsey said...

I love that painting... kinda want it. :-) 3 little boys need some dino tails in their lives :-)

I meant to ask you about your book last weekend! Now, I must keep on waiting!!! I will try to do it patiently. :-)

You are a very gifted girl, Arley!