Friday, April 24, 2009

Art-see...

Welp friends, it's Friday night, and my true love is out til' the early hours of the morning trying to finish his movie. So... I am trying to finish-up some projects that I started this week. I have been thinking about opening an Etsy shop, but didn't know where to start. I was considering recycling my "battery friends" idea, and starting with that. I used photo-shop to make some examples for myself. In real life, they would be hand-painted. I have so many ideas for these little fellas. What do you think? Seriously?..

you fill my heart with acid
life is short
Also, I just decided that I was going to make a shirt, well... sew stuff onto an old shirt...
It's pretty ridiculous, and will probably fall apart the first time I wear it... but I TRIED!!!

this is a bad picture. it's much more color-full actually

It's fancy.

PS: The house stuff (us getting a house) is going really well. So far so good...

AND!.. if we do in fact get it, not only will we have keys to our very first home by this time next week... you should SEE the ideas I have floating around in my head for this darling little bungalow!!!

love love love.

PPS: Remember that book I wrote/illustrated??? Well... it's slowly finding it's way back into my heart... we shall see...

No comments: