Saturday, April 4, 2009

A little bit of a lot...

If you're looking to lighten your work-load, I would not suggest becoming a Montessori guide... or teacher of any kind for that matter...
So, thanks to the storms and floods on Thursday night, we spent Friday cleaning out the cubby-room because it was SOAKING WET!..
After that, I went out with some peeps to relax a little (via pedicures)...
And now, I will share with you the humble beginnings of Smellfire...
Seth, Ben, and Arley are starting a band, and recording an album...
It's absurd...
and fun...
I think the boys forgot I was there at one point... (oh well... I'm still pretty excited!)
Now, on to finishing my pillow. I took an old dress that will never fit me the same again (babies are sweet that way) and turned it into a new pillowcase...
I kinda like it better as a pillow anyway...
but I'm not quite finished yet...

And I can't wait to go here tomorrow afternoon!

xoxo

No comments: