Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Time Closet = Awesome!

I love them with all my heart...
Well, the WKU screening was a success!.. and a-LOT of fun!! Can you see me and Robin?..
Well, we were there. So were Mitch and Darren.
Gurlz.
Gurlz 2 Remix.
Jeff and Seth address the audience. Meanwhile, Mitch is creepy...
Awesome SHOT! Go me!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Jeff was definitely on the news, and joined by that random dog in his lap!.. You kinda had to be there, or ask Jeff to see this!..
Karyn and Mitch. I love this picture :) Rockstars...
Then we celebrated with these...
YUM!
The face(s) of talent...
Siblings...
So, it was super up-lifting! We had a great time. If you haven't heard me say it yet... check THIS out!

Be back later.



Arley.

1 comment:

KK said...

Oh my gosh I didn't know you got a picture of Jeff and Radar the Weather Dog. BAHAHAHAHA. I laughed about that today still.