Thursday, July 2, 2009

I need answers...

OK, so here's the deal: I've been having debates with people lately about the nature of these adorable creatures known as raptors. I love them. I think they are the cutest things ever. Seriously. This is not a joke. Anyway, I really feel that if I could acquire one of them as an egg, watch it hatch, and raise it (feeding it salads and chocolate of course), that it would love me with all of it's heart. Right? Well, nobody is agreeing with me, and it's very upsetting. Seth said that it would be like having a guard dog, only instead of protecting us, it would eat us. I do not think so. AND, I will be the first one in line if they ever figure out a way to make dinosaurs again. Seriously.

4 comments:

t.w.bedi said...

then you'll be the first in line to be torn apart by raptor claws and eaten in raptor delight. also, they would be expensive pets, too expensive i fear.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

this, i love. i just laughed so hard and karyn and i totally pictured you saying all of it. raptors,really? :)

Unknown said...

i will also adopt one b/c i love them as well......and i will make protective gear for us all to wear with my sewing machine.
i know where we can get little brightly-colored raptor erasers too.