Sunday, July 5, 2009

July + 4.

Well, first we had to clean...
and I re-created the painting from UP...
food...
cupcakes made by Lauren...
fire...
crazy 8s...
HEY Sapps!..
bunnies...
There's two of them and one has a knife!..
Karyn or chips...
gurls...
and she's standing on her tip-toes people!..
THE cutest boys ever born...
and again...
again...
and again...
Chef rhymes with Jeff...
yeah...
checkers and losers...
Darren, Seth, E, and E...
gnome-fish...
stop it Andrea...
CHeeSe...
classic sister-act...
ice-princesses was a cold game...
BOOM...






and don't forget the cup and splash!..
Buh-Bye now!..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like SO much happiness. And I LOVE your painting. You are amazing.

Anonymous said...

Hey, this word verification thingy made me type "eavil" to leave the last comment. Now it wants me to type "reignes." I'm not making this up. Creepy. I'm typing it, but I do not believe it. Just for the record.

samantha.sapp said...

one of these days we will take a normal picture together. just probably not any time soon.

NiTasha said...

yayayayayayay.
photos are up!