Saturday, August 1, 2009

The birds and the beasts were there!..

What a perfect day at the zoo!..
Elliott was mostly excited about all of the little water-falls that we saw...
He kept saying "wa-er, ook wa-er!" and it was pretty cute...
wild-life...
petting-zoo...
The bravest little boy I know. He has no fear. He volunteered to help hold a giant, yellow snake (a python) at the safari show at school on Friday!..
checking stuff out with Daddy...
hiking through bamboo with Mommy...
something I can't pronounce...
I this child and the back of his little, curly head...
cute...
My favorite pic! Yes, he's looking at a little stream of water...
Finally! We made it to the gators!..
Fascination!.. a child after my own heart, loving on the alligators...
him...
and more...
Turtle-time with Dad...
plants...
more GATORS!..
fish...
Goodbye Zoo!..
You were fun :) and we'll be back!!!

1 comment:

NiTasha said...

i giggled a lot. i miss takin babies to this zoo.