Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Elliott's Hallo-Birthday-Ween...

Welp, my little boy is 2 years old now!!! What. on. Earth. I was super sad to miss trick or treating with him, but thanks to our wonderful family, I don't think he missed us much!!!....
Lala and Granddaddy took him to get his very own pair of boots... Woody-boots to be exact!...
um, yeah, I think he likes them!...



Then, Mesha and Katy took him out for candy...
hopefully my sister will send me the rest of her pictures (hint, hint) so that I'll have more to post...
and of course, what 2-year-old's birthday is complete without obtaining a first pet?!.. or pets...
Meet "Alice-fish" and "The Observer"! He has been helping me take care of them, and will run to his room at random moments to "check on his fish"...
Happy Birthday E! We love you SO!!!

1 comment: