Saturday, May 15, 2010

I'm insane.

Ok, I am just going to keep my blog right here. I like having everything in one place. Ya know, for future references :)

I have no idea why all of a sudden I just became a terrible blogger! No idea...

Anyway, I am going to try my best to get back in the game! I am currently training for my Montessori Certification, and some friends and I just started this project: http://www.etsy.com/shop/clementinesociety ...so, needless to say, I am a busy girl. OH YEAH!.. and I have a little boy who is going on 3!

I guess I'm just worn out.

Be back soon. (fingers crossed everyone)

xo.

PS: for all you grandmothers, here is some E love...

1 comment:

samantha.sapp said...

HAHAHA i love that you changed your mind. you make me laugh. now keep blogging woman. and don't make me take my own advice/demands. xo